Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Saturday, November 12, 2005

A trip to White Hart Lane

I and Azlan, who acted as my tour guide, left Oxford around 11.30am on 11/11/2005 to watch the England U-21 v France U-21 match at White Hart Lane.

Upon reaching London, we had a Malaysian lunch at Mawar Restaurant. Azlan really miss Malaysian food!

Then he brought me to take a look at Marble Arch.

He also brought me to see the BPP Law School and also the Lincoln's Inn. As a matter of fact, we even got the chance to visit LSE!

We also took a trip to Covent Market and China Town at Gerrard St before finally making our way to the stadium.

Refusing to take a train or a bus, we walk from 7 Sister's station to the stadium. An excruciating 1/2 hour walk!!!

The match finished around 9.40pm and we spent some time browsing through the Spurs Store until 10pm.

Azlan again decided not to take the bus/train resulting in another 'lovely' stroll to the 7 Sister's Station under the constant barrage of torrent wind.

WE finally got into the Oxford Tube back to OBU at 11pm. I was spent!! I only fell asleep around 2 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home