Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

15/12/2005!!




Well, 15th Dec 2005, was quite a shocker for me.

I had just finished my Criminal Evidence paper and took a short nap when I got woken up by a knocking on my door!!

As I cursed underneath my breath and slowly opened the door, John (my flatmate) extended his hand and offered a handshake and said :

" I'm leaving mate !! Nice knowing you."

I shook his hand...but time stopped for a moment!!!

We had plans to visit Scotland or Ireland or possibly both next week, and here he was saying that he was leaving TODAY!!

Well, it was really too bad that he could not stay longer. He felt sick and thought it would be better to follow Curtis back to the Isle of Wight and from there head to London and back to sunny jolly Florida!!

Well..John if you're reading this...hoped you enjoyed your stay in England...it was nice knowing you too!!! I'm gonna miss the nights that you come back drunk and wake me up..LOL...

MERRY XMAS TO ALL READERS!!!
TAKE CARE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home