Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Stonehenge, Salisbury & Avebury (UK)

Well, I finally made my way to Stonehenge and as a side detour as Jason will probably put it, to Salisbury and Avebury as well. (If you want more information of Stonehenge, try this website http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/server/show/nav.876 )
The whole tour costs 27 quid. The tour price is remarkably cheap since the ticket to Stonehenge alone is about 20 quid. Well, Stonehenge was a place I simply HAD to go since I was in England whether it was 'shit', 'crappy' or otherwise.
Salisbury was a very nice old town too. However, I felt Avebury was a place I could have just left out of my program itinery. Although it is a WORLD HERITAGE SITE, it just looks like haphazard formations of concrete dropped by a truck on the way to a construction site. As a matter of fact, I saw something vaguely similar when I was driving on my way to Gemas, NS. We MUST promote that area!! IT IS A GOLDMINE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home