Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Alice returns to Wonderland (Oxford) - Part 2

Since my girlfriend has decided to visit me here in cold UK, it would not be right if I did not bring her around beautiful Oxford.

From the shopping arcades of Bicester Village to the ancient bookstore of Basil Blackwell, I hope I was a good enough tour guide for her liking.

My program itinery (which is how it looks like now after some modifications) included a visit to:
1. Oxford Brookes Uni (of course)
2. South Park and Headington Hill Park
3. Cowley Road
4. Oxford Uni Botanical Garden
5. Oxford Uni Church of St. Mary
6. Queen's College, Oxford Uni
7. Christ Church College, Oxford Uni
8. Hertford College, Oxford Uni
9. Radcliffe Camera
10. Bridge of Sighs
11.Bodleian Library
12. Alice Shop
13. Blackwell's Bookstore
14. Ashmolean Museum
15. Martyr's Memorial

And of course, no tour would be complete without some shopping which spanned from Cornmarket Street to Bicester Vilage. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home