Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Day 3: Edinburgh










Carlton Hill, Edinburgh

On the 3rd Day, I woke up early and ordered Scottish porridge instead of the usual cooked breakfast. It was a regretable choice though as it was oat porridge as opposed to rice porridge.

Anyway, I left for town early. Since I reached town too early, I decided to go to Carlton Hill to soak in the view of Edinburgh. It was really lovely and probably much less the trouble than scaling either Salisbury Crags or Arthur's Seat. I also managed to go into Jenners for a brief look around. After that I had a nice breakfast (again) at KFC before heading off into the National Galleries of Scotland. Being rather dismissive of the beauty on display, I quickly rushed through the ordeal and then decided it was time to board the bus back to the airport and then back to London. Edinburgh is a must visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home